Friday, April 1, 2011
Wouldn't it be great if there was an exercise you could do anytime, anywhere, that burned calories, toned your body, made you laugh and didn't even feel like exercise? You've found it! Discover the ultimate way to exercise your body and mind with Juggle Your Way to Fitness Beginner Level.
Think you’re too uncoordinated to juggle? Fitness instructor Heather Wolf makes it simple for you to learn and shows you how to use your new skill to achieve increased levels of mind-body fitness.
This beginner level DVD will teach you how to juggle with nylon juggling scarves (included with the DVD), and includes a next steps demonstration on juggling with balls.
Also included is a balance & coordination workout with 3 levels of difficulty, a beach warm-up and cool-down, practice tips, and surprising information on the many benefits of juggling for your mind, body & spirit!
Don't miss out on this must-have fitness DVD that will have you burning calories without even realizing it. You'll be having way too much fun to remember this is exercise!
- Improves balance & coordination, essential for maintaining strength and agility throughout your lifetime.
- Provides a challenging, no-impact workout that's not stressful on the joints.
It makes you smarter
Yes, it's true - juggling has been proven to increase the amount of gray matter in the brain (Nature magazine, volume 427, Jan. 2004). Research also suggests it may prevent Alzheimer's disease. When you juggle, you're not only burning calories, toning your body and strengthening your core, you're exercising your mind as well. This is why there's no need to worry about how long it takes you to learn how to juggle - you're still burning calories and boosting your brainpower. In fact, the longer it takes you to learn, the more you are exercising your mind! back to top
Juggling engages your problem-solving skills. You can't just throw all the balls up in the air and hope everything comes together! This is why juggling is excellent for helping you master the art of concentration. The intense focus required for juggling can filter into other areas of your life that require the same type of close attention.
Juggling sharpens focus & concentration
Juggling sharpens focus & concentration
One Lucky winner will receive the Beginner & Intermediate JuggleFit DVD!
- Tell me why you want to win
- You must be a Public Follower to Enter
- Please leave your contact info. in case you win
Must complete mandatory first- Follow me on Twitter (1 entry)
- Tweet about this giveaway, can be done 2x a day 2 hours apart (2 entries per tweet)
- Follow JuggleFit on Twitter (1entry)
- Subscribe via Email (2 entries)
- “Like” me on Facebook (2 entries)
- Like this giveaway on facebook (1 entry)
- "Like" JuggleFit on facebook (2 entries)
- Comment on my facebook page that you entered (1 entry)
- Blog or Post on your Facebook Wall about this Giveaway (5 Entries)
- Grab My Button (5 Entries)
- Enter any of my other Current Giveaways (2 entries per giveaway)
- Comment on any of my Reviews (3 entries)
- Add this giveaway to a giveaway linky & leave link (1 entry per Linky)
*New Extra Entries*
- Comment on Nutrisystem Post (4 entries each post)
You can only comment once on each post every week
Open to US residents only & must 18 years old at the time of entry. Giveaway will end on April 13th @ 11:59 pm EST & a winner will be chosen by Random.org. I will email the winner & the winner will have 72 hours to respond before choosing another winner. I received free samples to properly conduct this review & the opinions of this product are solely mine. Opinions may vary to my own. I did not receive any monetary value to conduct this review.
Thank You for entering my Giveaway!!! By your Support of Entering & Commenting I am able to bring you Great Products....I read every Comment & truly enjoy reading your thoughts about a product. I especially love when you make me laugh.
Labels: Closed Giveaways