- Mar 30(4)
- Mar 29(5)
- Mar 28(1)
- Mar 27(4)
- Mar 26(1)
- Mar 25(5)
- Mar 23(4)
- Mar 22(5)
- Mar 21(2)
- Mar 20(5)
- Mar 19(1)
- Mar 18(3)
- Mar 17(4)
- Mar 16(2)
- Mar 15(1)
- Mar 14(2)
- Mar 12(1)
- Mar 09(2)
- Mar 07(1)
- Mar 06(1)
- Mar 05(2)
- Mar 04(6)
- Mar 02(4)
- Mar 01(2)
Tuesday, March 29, 2011
La Noche Negra
Conforming to one of this spring’s bigger trends, the wide shoulders and gold metallic buttons of this dress give it a military-inspired feel. Made from a black cotton poplin, it is easy to see where this dress gets its name.
With a bold collar and puckered sleeves, and a tulip skirt, this dress is perfectly proportioned, and a banded waistline in the middle creates a slimming affect giving the overall look a well-balanced aesthetic. With its wider shoulders, and two side pockets, this dress has a slightly more masculine tone, adding a little tomboy chic to it’s overall feel.
Why not play this up by pairing this dress with a feminine accessory like a headband or some bright red shoes?
Shabby Apple offers a wide variety of women's dresses to fit any taste or style! Don't forget that Shabby Apple also offers little girl's dresses & maternity dresses that are really cute! Below are a few of the other products carried that are all so cute!
About Shabby Apple
After years of not being able to find stylish dresses that covered enough skin to make you really feel comfortable (without wearing a tank top, cardigan or long slip), owners Emily and CK decided to do something about it.
They visited trade shows, marketplaces and designer studios only to discover the problem was not that department stores weren't buying the right dresses, but that designers weren't designing them.
Shabby Apple is proud to offer you fantastic dresses that allow you to look fabulous, without having to compromise anything else.
One very lucky person will win the dress La Noche Negra pictured at the top of this post.
Coupon Code is:
- Tell me why you want to win
- You must be a Public Follower to Enter
- Please leave your contact info. in case you win
Must complete mandatory first- Follow me on Twitter (1 entry)
- Tweet about this giveaway, can be done 2x a day 2 hours apart (2 entries per tweet)
- Subscribe via Email (2 entries)
- “Like” me on Facebook (2 entries)
- "Like" Shabby Apple on Facebook (2 entries)
- Like this giveaway on facebook (1 entry)
- Comment on my facebook page that you entered (1 entry)
- Blog or Post on your Facebook Wall about this Giveaway (5 Entries)
- Grab My Button (5 Entries)
- Enter any of my other Current Giveaways (2 entries per giveaway)
- Comment on any of my Reviews (3 entries)
- Add this giveaway to a giveaway linky & leave link (1 entry per Linky)
- Visit Shabby Apple & tell me something you like (2 entries)
- Please Follow KidsGO Expo on Facebook & tell them Tatum's Family Reviews Sent you on their wall! I will give you 20 extra entries into any giveaway! You can split the entries up or put them towards one giveaway! For every person you get to follow KidsGO Expo on Facebook plus post that I sent you I will give you another 10 entries in addition to the 20 above! The additional people are unlimited.
Open to US residents only & must 18 years old at the time of entry. Giveaway will end on April 12th @ 11:59 pm EST & a winner will be chosen by Random.org. I will email the winner & the winner will have 72 hours to respond before choosing another winner. I received free samples to properly conduct this review & the opinions of this product are solely mine. Opinions may vary to my own. I did not receive any monetary value to conduct this review.
Thank You for entering my Giveaway!!! By your Support of Entering & Commenting I am able to bring you Great Products....I read every Comment & truly enjoy reading your thoughts about a product. I especially love when you make me laugh.
Labels: Closed Giveaways