Saturday, March 26, 2011
Our vision is simple here at Zayka. Our products, are not. All our offerings are united by three dimensions of selection: Style, Utility, and Innovation. We aim to provide the sophisticated consumer with a stylish product that works. To make this dream a reality, we employ only the most advanced innovations. Finding harmony between design and usability isn’t easy – but when we do, you’ll wonder how you lived without it.
Element Chefs Knife
The Zayka Element is back by popular demand! Its bamboo handle creates a traditional non-plastic look for the kitchen and leaves the knife itself forward-balanced, a preference for many cooks. Adding to the knife's appeal is our rare mirrored blade, a stunning look for this workhorse of a knife. The blade is our basic high-quality Zirconia and measures in at 6 inches making this a highly versatile Chef's knife.
We used bamboo for the handle because it's a highly sustainable and earth-friendly material. That combined with the blade's vegan properties makes this knife a terrific gift for any nature fanatic or green living enthusiast.
This knife is made from Zirconia, a very dense ceramic compound. So dense the microbial particals can't embed themselves into the blade's surface. That means every Zayka blade is both vegan & anti-bacterial.
Our blades feature sabre grind producing a longer lasting edge & making them perfect for slicing vegetables, fruit, fillets, deli meats & bread.
This blade works great for cooking. Last night we made homemade pasta with fresh onions, peppers, and tomatoes. This knife cut through the vegetables so easily that I didn't even realize I was actually cutting through them! Overall a very smooth tool to use while cooking!
One very lucky person will win the Zayka Element Chefs Knife
- Tell me why you want to win
- You must be a Public Follower to Enter
- Please leave your contact info. in case you win
Must complete mandatory first- Follow me on Twitter (1 entry)
- Follow Zayka on Twitter (1 entry)
- Tweet about this giveaway, can be done 2x a day 2 hours apart (2 entries per tweet)
- Subscribe via Email (2 entries)
- “Like” me on Facebook (2 entries)
- "Like" Zayka on Facebook (2 entries)
- Like this giveaway on facebook (1 entry)
- Comment on my facebook page that you entered (1 entry)
- Blog or Post on your Facebook Wall about this Giveaway (5 Entries)
- Grab My Button (5 Entries)
- Enter any of my other Current Giveaways (2 entries per giveaway)
- Comment on any of my Reviews (3 entries)
- Add this giveaway to a giveaway linky & leave link (1 entry per Linky)
- Visit Zayka & tell me another product you like (2 entries)
Open to US residents only & must 18 years old at the time of entry. Giveaway will end on April 8th @ 11:59 pm EST & a winner will be chosen by Random.org. I will email the winner & the winner will have 72 hours to respond before choosing another winner. I received free samples to properly conduct this review & the opinions of this product are solely mine. Opinions may vary to my own. I did not receive any monetary value to conduct this review.
Thank You for entering my Giveaway!!! By your Support of Entering & Commenting I am able to bring you Great Products....I read every Comment & truly enjoy reading your thoughts about a product. I especially love when you make me laugh.
Labels: Closed Giveaways