Thursday, May 26, 2011
GeoSafari Talking Electron Microscope
View more than 180 amazing, up-close images with the Talking Electron Microscope! Zoom in and out and hear 5 fun facts about each image in Learning Mode – then switch to Quiz Mode and test your knowledge! Images include the human body, viruses and bacteria, plants, animals, and other “stuff”.
The Female Northren House Mosquito
Responsible for the spread of the West Nile Virus. This virus spreads to humans when a mosquito bites an infected bird & then a person
Bronchioles end in clumps of tiny air sacs called alveoli
Alveoli are connected to the smallest blood vessels, called cappillaries. Capillaries are so narrow that red blood cells have to line up in a single file to pass through.
View 180 super-magnification images of 60 different specimens with the Talking Electron Microscope! From the head of a grasshopper to the human eyeball, each slide features crystal clear imagery in unbelievable detail. Learn interesting facts about each image in Learning Mode, then test your knowledge in Quiz Mode. Take a peek-you won't believe your eyes!
~ LCD screen to view Microscopic images
~ Quiz Mode - test your knowledge!
~ Learning Mode - Full of fun facts
~ Volume Control
~ Images Advances
~ Answer Buttons
Not only is this really fun, it's very educational so what more could you ask for? I think Tim & I had just as much fun as the boys had with it! I love the trivia included with the slides & all the facts you can learn!
This is the perfect summer activity to keep kids engaged in learning while having fun! I would also consider this a great gift in general because all kids love looking at really cool stuff! Plus the images are built in so this is really nice for younger kids especially kids who misplace parts!
Also great for a classrooom to get the kids excited about learning science!
Educational Insights also has a really cool giveaway going on right now on their Facebook page!
Win a trip to Los Angeles for 3 days & 2 nights to view a Live taping of Jeopardy!
One lucky person will win their own GeoSafari Talking Electron Microscope (avr $65)!
- "Like" Educational Insights on Facebook
- You must be a Public Follower to Enter
- Please leave your contact info. in case you win
Must complete mandatory first- Follow me on Twitter (1 entry)
- Tweet about this giveaway, can be done 2x a day 2 hours apart (2 entries per tweet)
- Subscribe via Email (2 entries)
- “Like” me on Facebook (2 entries)
- Like this giveaway on facebook (1 entry)
- Comment on my facebook page that you entered (1 entry)
- Blog or Post on your Facebook Wall about this Giveaway (5 Entries)
- Grab My Button (5 Entries)
- Enter any of my other Current Giveaways (2 entries per giveaway)
- Comment on my World’s Greatest TV Dad Review (3 entries)
- Add this giveaway to a giveaway linky & leave link (1 entry per Linky)
- Visit Educational Insights & tell me another product you like (2 entries)
- Click Here for Summer Blogger Block Party Extra Entries
Open to US residents only & must 18 years old at the time of entry. Giveaway will end on June 7th @ 11:59 pm EST & a winner will be chosen by Random.org. I will email the winner & the winner will have 72 hours to respond before choosing another winner. I received free samples to properly conduct this review & the opinions of this product are solely mine. Opinions may vary to my own. I did not receive any monetary value to conduct this review.
Thank You for entering my Giveaway!!! By your Support of Entering & Commenting I am able to bring you Great Products....I read every Comment & truly enjoy reading your thoughts about a product. I especially love when you make me laugh.
Labels: Closed Giveaways