- May 31(4)
- May 30(6)
- May 29(6)
- May 28(3)
- May 27(7)
- May 26(1)
- May 25(9)
- May 24(1)
- May 23(9)
- May 19(3)
- May 18(1)
- May 17(7)
- May 16(1)
- May 15(4)
- May 11(1)
- May 10(3)
- May 09(1)
- May 08(2)
- May 03(3)
- May 02(2)
- May 01(7)
Saturday, May 28, 2011
Knot Genie™ Detangling Brush
Magically gets rid of knots. Not to mention complaining.
The Knot Genie™ Detangling Brush was created for every mom that has endured the foot stomping and screaming matches that come with brushing their child's hair. With the Knot Genie, even the curliest, most knotted up hair practically slips through the unique bristle configuration – gently and painlessly. Try the Knot Genie on your kids (or on yourself) – you'll be amazed by the ease of brushing, as well as how it virtually stops breakage and split ends. You've wished for hair brushing standoffs to end. Wish granted.
How it works
The magic trick behind the Knot Genie™ is one we are happy to reveal. It all has to do with the different lengths of teeth on the brush. When brushing, they bend just right, to gently untangle the hair. And because of this lack of stress, the hair's cuticle stays unharmed... revealing the smoothest, shiniest hair you've ever seen.
Handles like a dream. The fact that The Knot Genie isn't like traditional hair brushes goes way beyond the bristle side. Its unique cloud-shaped top fits the palm nicely, whether you're right or left handed. Which means it feels more like an extension of your hand than a grooming tool. And also means the brushing process is far more comfortable, gentle, and most importantly, done quickly. Voila!
Tips to make the Knot Genie™ detangling brush experience its best.
Everybody Wants It (unless they have it)
Here are a few tips to make your curly hair the kind people rave about:
- Never brush curly hair when it is dry! Brushing dry curly hair disrupts the curl pattern, making it large and frizzy. Use the Knot Genie to brush curly hair only when it is wet.
- If you love that tight "springy" look, brush your hair in the shower or bath with the Knot Genie and then simply squeeze in styling product afterwards, being careful not to re-stretch the curls.
- At night, pull your hair into a loose pony tail. Pulling the curls up or back helps contain the curls so you are not tossing them around all night.
- Consider long hair. While many people think curly, hard-to-manage hair should be cut short, often that leads to a "mushroom" look. Extra weight pulls curls down and makes them gorgeous, especially when cut with long layers.
Click here for more tips for different hair types!
One lucky person will win their own Know Genie!
- Tell me why you want to win
- You must be a Public Follower to Enter
- Please leave your contact info. in case you win
Must complete mandatory first- Follow me on Twitter (1 entry)
- Tweet about this giveaway, can be done 2x a day 2 hours apart (2 entries per tweet)
- Subscribe via Email (2 entries)
- “Like” me on Facebook (2 entries)
- "Like" Knot Genie on Facebook (2 entries)
- Like this giveaway on facebook (1 entry)
- Comment on my facebook page that you entered (1 entry)
- Blog or Post on your Facebook Wall about this Giveaway (5 Entries)
- Grab My Button (5 Entries)
- Enter any of my other Current Giveaways (2 entries per giveaway)
- Comment on any of my Reviews (3 entries)
- Add this giveaway to a giveaway linky & leave link (1 entry per Linky)
- Click Here for Summer Blogger Block Party Extra Entries
Open to US residents only & must 18 years old at the time of entry. Giveaway will end on June 10th @ 11:59 pm EST & a winner will be chosen by Random.org. I will email the winner & the winner will have 72 hours to respond before choosing another winner. I received free samples to properly conduct this review & the opinions of this product are solely mine. Opinions may vary to my own. I did not receive any monetary value to conduct this review.
Thank You for entering my Giveaway!!! By your Support of Entering & Commenting I am able to bring you Great Products....I read every Comment & truly enjoy reading your thoughts about a product. I especially love when you make me laugh.
For More Great Summer Blogger Block Party Giveaways
Check it out & tell me another blogs giveaway you like
2 extra entries
Labels: Closed Giveaways