- May 31(4)
- May 30(6)
- May 29(6)
- May 28(3)
- Closed Giveaway: Terro Mosquito Repellent
- Closed Giveaway: Choice of Swimsuit from Voda Swim...
- Closed Giveaway: PeopleTowels
- Closed Giveaway: Certain Dri Anti-Perspirant
- Closed Giveaway: SoftLips Entire Line of SPF 20 Li...
- Closed Giveaway: Himalayan Salt Lamp Shop
- Closed Giveaway: New England Coffee
- May 26(1)
- May 25(9)
- May 24(1)
- May 23(9)
- May 19(3)
- May 18(1)
- May 17(7)
- May 16(1)
- May 15(4)
- May 11(1)
- May 10(3)
- May 09(1)
- May 08(2)
- May 03(3)
- May 02(2)
- May 01(7)
Friday, May 27, 2011
New England Coffee is owned and operated by a third generation of the Kaloyanides and Dostou families and has been providing quality and service for over 90 years. Our beliefs in the highest standards of customer service and product quality have been passed on in the true tradition of family business.
In the early years, we were located in a building at the corner of Milk and Broad Streets in Boston, where hand-roasted coffee was delivered by horse and wagon. Our first truck was purchased in 1918 and other family members started to join the business. In 1966, after outgrowing several homes in succession, we finally settled into our present location at 100 Charles Street in Malden, Massachusetts.
Today we occupy five buildings and have hugely expanded our manufacturing and packaging capabilities. While we've grown to become New England's largest independent coffee roaster, our philosophy and goal are still the same - to buy and sell premium coffee and provide the best service possible.
Our methods are not cutting edge. In fact, they're antiquated by most people's standards. And we wouldn't change a thing. It's the only way we know how to make sure that you'll always enjoy a consistently great cup of coffee. As fine coffee becomes more and more integral to the American way of life, we will continue to indulge you with our consistent tradition of good taste.
Colombian Supremo Dark Roast
Our newest addition to our Dark Roast Coffees! Colombian Supremo Dark Roast coffee beans are roasted to a medium brown, with just a trace of this superb coffee’s natural oils on the surface of the bean. With a rich aroma and intense, robust eye-opening taste, this Dark Roast blend adds a sophisticated twist to the world's best-selling varietal and one of New England Coffee's most popular picks. Day or night, this coffee remains a consistent favorite. Choose to live boldly!
French Roast Coffee
For those who love a bolder and more robust coffee, our French Roast coffee will not let you down. In true European style, we roast our beans darker to maximize their flavor. The result is a coffee that will stimulate your senses with an intense flavor and aroma. Full-bodied and smooth, our French Roast coffee is ideal for both drip-brewed and espresso coffee drinks. Take the time this evening to relax and treat yourself to this rich delight.
San Francisco Blend Coffee
San Francisco Blend coffee is perfect for those who enjoy a rich and flavorful cup of coffee. We blend medium-roasted coffees from the East Indies and Central America. The result makes the San Francisco Blend coffee distinctly flavored and aromatic which is especially delicious during a mid-afternoon break. Be sure you take the time to sit back and enjoy this sophisticated blend.
The Dark Blends of The New England Coffee are very tasteful and make a great cup of Joe. The smell of these coffees are wonderful. I personally like to make cold coffee, so after brewing it I usually poor it over ice. There are many other Flavors of coffee and blends if you check out their website.
One Lucky winner will receive a variety pack of the Dark Roast Select coffees
- Tell me why you want to win
- You must be a Public Follower to Enter
- Please leave your contact info. in case you win
Must complete mandatory first- Follow me on Twitter (1 entry)
- Tweet about this giveaway, can be done 2x a day 2 hours apart (2 entries per tweet)
- Subscribe via Email (2 entries)
- “Like” me on Facebook (2 entries)
- "Like" New England Coffee on Facebook (2 entries)
- Like this giveaway on facebook (1 entry)
- Comment on my facebook page that you entered (1 entry)
- Blog or Post on your Facebook Wall about this Giveaway (5 Entries)
- Grab My Button (5 Entries)
- Enter any of my other Current Giveaways (2 entries per giveaway)
- Comment on my World’s Greatest TV Dad or GNC Reviews (3 entries each)
- Add this giveaway to a giveaway linky & leave link (1 entry per Linky)
Open to US residents only & must 18 years old at the time of entry. Giveaway will end on June 9th @ 11:59 pm EST & a winner will be chosen by Random.org. I will email the winner & the winner will have 72 hours to respond before choosing another winner. I received free samples to properly conduct this review & the opinions of this product are solely mine. Opinions may vary to my own. I did not receive any monetary value to conduct this review.
- Click Here for Summer Blogger Block Party Extra Entries
Thank You for entering my Giveaway!!! By your Support of Entering & Commenting I am able to bring you Great Products....I read every Comment & truly enjoy reading your thoughts about a product. I especially love when you make me laugh.
Want More Chances to Win?
Labels: Closed Giveaways