- May 31(4)
- May 30(6)
- May 29(6)
- May 28(3)
- Closed Giveaway: Terro Mosquito Repellent
- Closed Giveaway: Choice of Swimsuit from Voda Swim...
- Closed Giveaway: PeopleTowels
- Closed Giveaway: Certain Dri Anti-Perspirant
- Closed Giveaway: SoftLips Entire Line of SPF 20 Li...
- Closed Giveaway: Himalayan Salt Lamp Shop
- Closed Giveaway: New England Coffee
- May 26(1)
- May 25(9)
- May 24(1)
- May 23(9)
- May 19(3)
- May 18(1)
- May 17(7)
- May 16(1)
- May 15(4)
- May 11(1)
- May 10(3)
- May 09(1)
- May 08(2)
- May 03(3)
- May 02(2)
- May 01(7)
Friday, May 27, 2011
Certain Dri Anti-perspirant has been the leading, dermatologist-recommended product for controlling excessive underarm perspiration for more than three decades. While other products claim to be "clinical strength," the certain Dri formulations-12%aluminum chloride in the roll-ons and 25% aluminium sesquichlorohydrate in the new solid-are the strongest available over the counter formulas at stores nationwide for the control of excessive underarm sweating, providing up to 72 hours of protection with each application.
While you may feel that excessive underarm perspiration is your problem, alone, there are millions of people --women and men, of all ages and races -- who suffer from this condition, known as axillary hyperhidrosis. Perhaps the embarrassment causes you to worry about body odor, avoid certain social situations, to alter your clothing selections or to avoid settings that you know will cause excessive perspiration.
Now, with Certain Dri® Anti-Perspirant with New! 72 Hour Protection from excessive underarm sweating, also available in new solid application and new Certain Dri A.M.™ Underarm Refresher – The Certain Dri® Protection System™– you can raise your arms again...with confidence. Make certain you're dry... with Certain Dri®.
The Certain Dri Anti-Perspirant smells good. It has a powder smell. It helps keep you dry and keeps the body odor away. What is different about this deoderant is that you apply it at night to help shrink your pores so that you don't sweat during the day. This deoderant last for up to 72 hours!
Certain Dri will be hosting a "100 Days of Summer" Facebook giveaway that will launch the week of May 23rd. The giveaway will run for 100 days and one person will win a bottle of Certain Dri Antiperspirant (solid or roll-on) every day during that time.
One lucky winner will receive Certain Dri Antiperspirant
- Tell me why you want to win
- You must be a Public Follower to Enter
- Please leave your contact info. in case you win
Must complete mandatory first- Follow me on Twitter (1 entry)
- Tweet about this giveaway, can be done 2x a day 2 hours apart (2 entries per tweet)
- Subscribe via Email (2 entries)
- “Like” me on Facebook (2 entries)
- "Like" Certain Dri on Facebook (2 entries)
- Like this giveaway on facebook (1 entry)
- Comment on my facebook page that you entered (1 entry)
- Blog or Post on your Facebook Wall about this Giveaway (5 Entries)
- Grab My Button (5 Entries)
- Enter any of my other Current Giveaways (2 entries per giveaway)
- Comment on any of my Reviews (3 entries)
- Add this giveaway to a giveaway linky & leave link (1 entry per Linky)
- Click Here for Summer Blogger Block Party Extra Entries
Open to US residents only & must 18 years old at the time of entry. Giveaway will end on June 10th @ 11:59 pm EST & a winner will be chosen by Random.org. I will email the winner & the winner will have 72 hours to respond before choosing another winner. I received free samples to properly conduct this review & the opinions of this product are solely mine. Opinions may vary to my own. I did not receive any monetary value to conduct this review.Thank You for entering my Giveaway!!! By your Support of Entering & Commenting I am able to bring you Great Products....I read every Comment & truly enjoy reading your thoughts about a product. I especially love when you make me laugh.
Labels: Closed Giveaways