- Jun 30(1)
- Jun 29(2)
- Jun 28(2)
- Jun 25(5)
- Jun 24(3)
- Jun 23(6)
- Jun 21(1)
- Jun 20(3)
- Jun 19(3)
- Jun 18(3)
- Jun 16(7)
- Jun 15(7)
- Jun 14(6)
- Jun 13(1)
- Jun 12(5)
- Jun 11(2)
- Jun 10(9)
- Jun 09(1)
- Jun 08(5)
- Jun 07(1)
- Jun 06(5)
- Jun 05(3)
- Jun 04(1)
- Jun 03(5)
- Jun 02(6)
- Jun 01(1)
Wednesday, June 8, 2011
Join the JumpStart® friends in a rich world full of learning, music, and creativity! JumpStart Pet Rescue contains 5 Discovery worlds where Preschoolers navigate through 5 stories in a search for lost pets. Each Discovery world contains a guided story told by one of the JumpStart friends, leading children on a learning adventure through more than 50 learning lessons and 20 activities that teach kids over 75 essential skills they need to succeed.
As kids progress through the adventures, they improve
•their pre-reading skills
•listening and much more!
•A wildly imaginative and rewarding immersive 3D learning environment that offers hours of exploration and adventure.
•Seamlessly integrated learning games that allow children to earn virtual rewards while mastering skills. The ability to rescue and care for virtual pets.
•Children can feed, groom, play with and train their pets to do tricks using the motion sensors of the Wii remote.
•The chance for players to express themselves while selecting the perfect avatar outfit, hair, features and more!
Another fun yet educational game from JumpStart! My kids have really enjoyed the games that JumpStart offers including this one! We also love the vibrant colors that the game offers along with the adorable characters! This game is geared towards younger children but for the 8 year old it's just too easy. I would say from the age of 3 up to maybe 6 (depending on the specific skill level of the 6 year old).
My son is more into the explore mode than the story mode but again it will all depend on the child. My 5 year old is really good with the Wii remote so he has no problems & I think any child should be able to catch on fairly easy at that age. Hopefully this will keep his mind sharp before he starts Kindergarden.
One very lucky person will win the Pet Rescue for the Wii!
- Tell me why you want to win
- You must be a Public Follower to Enter
- Please leave your contact info. in case you win
Must complete mandatory first- Follow me on Twitter (1 entry)
- Follow JumpStart on Twitter (1 entry)
- Tweet about this giveaway, can be done 2x a day 2 hours apart (2 entries per tweet)
- Subscribe via Email (2 entries)
- “Like” me on Facebook (2 entries)
- "Like" JumpStart on Facebook (2 entries)
- Like this giveaway on facebook (1 entry)
- Comment on my facebook page that you entered (1 entry)
- Blog or Post on your Facebook Wall about this Giveaway (5 Entries)
- Grab My Button (5 Entries)
- Enter any of my other Current Giveaways (2 entries per giveaway)
- Comment on any of my Reviews (3 entries)
- Add this giveaway to a giveaway linky & leave link (1 entry per Linky)
- Click Here for Summer Blogger Block Party Extra Entries
Open to US residents only & must 18 years old at the time of entry. Giveaway will end on June 20th @ 11:59 pm EST & a winner will be chosen by Random.org. I will email the winner & the winner will have 72 hours to respond before choosing another winner. I received free samples to properly conduct this review & the opinions of this product are solely mine. Opinions may vary to my own. I did not receive any monetary value to conduct this review.
Thank You for entering my Giveaway!!! By your Support of Entering & Commenting I am able to bring you Great Products....I read every Comment & truly enjoy reading your thoughts about a product. I especially love when you make me laugh.
For More Great Summer Blogger Block Party Giveaways
Check it out & tell me another blogs giveaway you like
2 extra entries
Labels: Closed Giveaways