- Jul 30(11)
- Jul 25(1)
- Jul 24(1)
- Jul 23(7)
- Jul 21(3)
- Jul 19(8)
- Jul 17(5)
- Jul 16(4)
- Jul 15(2)
- Jul 14(3)
- Jul 13(7)
- Jul 12(5)
- Jul 10(1)
- Jul 09(4)
- Jul 07(2)
- Jul 06(4)
- Jul 01(1)
Wednesday, July 6, 2011
ON THE ROAD TO SUMMERTIME ADVENTURE WITH DINOSAUR TRAIN!
Did You Know That July Is National Recreation and Parks Month?Summertime is here and what better way to spend the summer with family and friends than on an adventure to visit one of our national parks and/or recreation destinations. July is Park and Recreation Month in the U.S., and the theme for this year’s celebration is “Rock Your Park.” The National Park and Recreation Association wants you to show the country how parks and recreation make your life extraordinary! Whether it is visiting your local park, a playground, swimming pool, or taking a family trip to one of our national park treasures, celebrate our country’s love of the great outdoors this month! Visit the organization’s website to find out ways to get involved!
You can also turn your visit to the local park into a game by participating in the Dinosaur Train Geocache Challenge. Geocaching is a family friendly outdoor adventure that blends technology, gaming and environmental discovery. Each geocache features one of the dinosaurs found on the online Dinosaur Train Field Guide and contains educational information related to that dinosaur. So, perhaps pick your local park as a destination to hide your own Dinosaur Train container. To participate in the Dinosaur Train Geocache, visit Dinosaur Train Geocache Challenge
Buddy and his friends on the Dinosaur Train are always up for an adventure and exploring the world around them. Why not take them along on your adventure to the park or camping or on a family road trip with all-new fun and easy travel product for camping/outdoors, new games and fun to read books to pack on your adventure!
· New book from Reader’s Digest: Dinosaur Train Lift the Flap “Let’s Go To Volcano Valley” (SRP: $9.99). Ages 2+.
· New Dinosaur Train product for camping adventures Pacific Playtents (available in October) includes: the Dinosaur Train Station House Tent (SRP: $89.90); Dinosaur Train Dino Bones Dome Tent ($59.90); Dinosaur Train Dino Bones Tunnel ($59.90). Ages 3+.
· New Dinosaur Train soft sporting fun from Kelly Toy: Play All Ball (SRP: $1.99), Bat + Ball (SRP: $9.99), Golf (SRP: $14.99), Football (SRP: $6.99), Baseball Mitt set (SRP: $7.99) and more. Ages 3+.
· New Dinosaur Train 3-Wheel Scooter in colorful buddy and friends graphics, from VM Global. SRP$24.99. Ages 3+.
· New Dinosaur Train game from Patch Products: “Take “N” Play Anywhere™ Let’s Go for a Ride! Magnetic Playset. SRP: $14.99. Ages 3+
Although the summer vacation comes to an end in August, fun with Dinosaur Train continues! Get ready for an all-new season of Dinosaur Train this August with “Dinosaur Big City” on PBS Kids premieres August 22 and the DVD release of Dinosaur Train: Dinosaur Big City on August 23 (SRP: $14.99).
From the world-renowned Jim Henson Company, Dinosaur Train is seen in over 13 million households every month* and embraces and celebrates preschoolers’ fascination with both dinosaurs and trains. The series encourages scientific thinking and other skills as it teaches viewers about natural science, natural history and paleontology.
From Reader's Digest one lucky person will win the below book
Dinosaur Train Lift the Flap “Let’s Go To Volcano Valley
About the book: Get ready to board the Dinosaur Train and meet some new friends! Buddy, the adorable preschooler Tyrannosaurus Rex, and this adoptive Pteranodon family are always on the move. Today, they are going to Volcano Valley. Along the way, the train is making stops at the Triassic, Jurassic, and Cretaceous stations to make dozens of dinosaur discoveries. With more than 40 flaps to lift, kids will want to explore Buddy’s world again and again!
One very lucky person will win the above book!!
- Tell me why you want to win- You must be a Public Follower to Enter
- Please leave your contact info. in case you win
Must complete mandatory first- Follow me on Twitter (1 entry)
- Follow The Jim Henson Company on Twitter (1 entry)
- Follow PBS Kids on Twitter (1 entry)
- Tweet about this giveaway, can be done 2x a day 2 hours apart (2 entries per tweet)
- Subscribe via Email (2 entries)
- “Like” me on Facebook (2 entries)
- "Like" The Jim Henson Company on Facebook (2 entries)
- "Like" PBS Kids on Facebook (2 entries)
- Like this giveaway on facebook (1 entry)
- Comment on my facebook page that you entered (1 entry)
- Blog or Post on your Facebook Wall about this Giveaway (5 Entries)
- Grab My Button (5 Entries)
- Grab any of my Event Buttons on the Left (3 entries each button)
- Enter any of my other Current Giveaways (2 entries per giveaway)
- Comment on any of my Reviews (3 entries)
Open to US residents only & must 18 years old at the time of entry. Giveaway will end on July 20th @ 11:59 pm EST & a winner will be chosen by Random.org. I will email the winner & the winner will have 72 hours to respond before choosing another winner. I received free samples to properly conduct this review & the opinions of this product are solely mine. Opinions may vary to my own. I did not receive any monetary value to conduct this review.
Thank You for entering my Giveaway!!! By your Support of Entering & Commenting I am able to bring you Great Products....I read every Comment & truly enjoy reading your thoughts about a product. I especially love when you make me laugh.
Labels: Closed Giveaways