- CLOSED Giveaway: Word Ladder Phonics Activity Cen...
- CLOSED Giveaway: Win your choice of T-Shirt from M...
- CLOSED Giveaway: Choice of Bag from Ark Clothes
- CLOSED Giveaway: Equal Exchange
- CLOSED Giveaway: Rain or Shine Daily Temperature R...
- CLOSED Giveaway: How and Why Science Exploration K...
- CLOSED Giveaway: Sunglass Warehouse
- CLOSED Giveaway: AnytimeCostumes
- CLOSED Giveaway: Better Oats
- CLOSED Giveaway: Byron Bay Gourmet Foods
- CLOSED Giveaway: Karma Krunch Organic Food Prize P...
- Jul 25(1)
- Jul 24(1)
- Jul 23(7)
- Jul 21(3)
- Jul 19(8)
- Jul 17(5)
- Jul 16(4)
- Jul 15(2)
- Jul 14(3)
- Jul 13(7)
- Jul 12(5)
- Jul 10(1)
- Jul 09(4)
- Jul 07(2)
- Jul 06(4)
- Jul 01(1)
- Jul 30(11)
Saturday, July 30, 2011
About: Equal Exchange
At Equal Exchange, we rely on our farmer partners to provide us with the best coffee beans in the world. We rely on ourselves to enhance the beans' flavor profiles with each and every roast. And we rely on you to release these fine attributes when you brew. We work in partnership with small-scale farmer co-ops to bring you sweet, unique flavors in coffees that are grown with great care and skill. In coffee growing, everything matters. The environment the coffee is grown in, the farmer's craftsmanship, the organic cultivation practices, handpicking coffee cherries at their peak ripeness, the fermentation process, and evenly drying the coffee in the sun – all these factors combine to create unique coffee flavors. The artistry is continued in our roasting and cupping practices.
We offer over 40 coffees, each one highlighting special flavor characteristics and blend combination's that are perfected by our team of roasters and quality control technicians. We hope you enjoy our Fair Trade and Organic coffees as much as we do.
Fair Trade and Organic Coffee
Nutty. Floral. Citrusy. Our Fair Trade and Organic coffees are crafted by our talented team of roasters to develop the beans to their full flavor potential. We offer a range of roasts: Medium, Full City, Vienna, and French Roast coffees, in blends and single origins. We also offer our coffees in a variety of sizes, including whole beans in bulk 5lb and 2lb bags, and drip (ground) and whole bean in our line of 10oz and 12oz packaged coffees.
I tried the French Vanilla Medium Roast and it is good! It has a smooth and soothing aroma with rich vanilla flavor.
Our delicious Fair Trade and Organic teas come from our small farmer partners in India, Sri Lanka, South Africa, and the U.S. Most teas on the shelf - even Fair Trade teas - come from plantations, where tea workers have little say. Join us in supporting a small farmer tea model in which farmers control their futures.
Organic English Breakfast TeaThis malty, full-bodied cup is a blend of black teas from Sri Lanka and India. A fine morning tradition, add a splash of milk and sweeten for a truly English experience. This Tea has a tasty flavor to it, that tea lovers are sure to enjoy!
Our organic cocoas are a tasty treat. We’ve got something for everyone, from traditional Hot Cocoa to the more adventurous Spicy Hot Cocoa.
Organic Baking Cocoa (8oz)Our delicious organic fairly traded cocoa baking powder is perfect for brownies, cakes, cookies and countless desserts. The small scale growers of the CONACADO cooperative carefully cultivate their cacao trees with gentle, shade-grown, chemical-free farming methods. This creates the natural environment preferred by cacao trees as well as native wildlife and migratory birds. Then the co-op selects the best beans for special post-harvest processing, and processes the beans into powder. Vegan. Manufactured on equipment that processes products containing soy, wheat, eggs & dairy.
This Cocoa is great to make cakes, brownies, cookies, and more! Love that it is organic. The Equal Exchange Company has many other products besides coffee, tea, and cocoa. Go check out their site!!
Check out Equal Exchanges unique fundraising program for schools (elementary-to-high school)
It’s special in so many ways:
- Whereas most school fundraising programs feature generic, generally low-quality products (sourced from China or who-knows-where) these are all environmentally-friendly/people-friendly products of a quality unseen in other programs.
- It this only one featuring Fair Trade foods & crafts
- All of the food items are certified organic
- There is an unique, comprehensive, free 16 unit curriculum that complements the fundraiser and helps kids learn about the stories behind where their food (at least this chocolate) comes from. They can learn about geography, climate, farming, history and more.
One Lucky winner will receive Fair Trade basket of two 12 oz packages of organic Fair Trade coffee + 2 boxes of organic Fair Trade tea (20 tea bags each). Approx retail value: $30
- You must be a Public Follower to Enter
- Please leave your contact info. in case you win
- Tell me why you want to win
Must complete mandatory first- Follow me on Twitter (1 entry)
- Tweet about this giveaway, can be done 2x a day 2 hours apart (2 entries per tweet)
- Subscribe via Email (2 entries)
- “Like” me on Facebook (2 entries)
- Comment on my facebook page that you entered (1 entry)
- Blog or Post on your Facebook Wall about this Giveaway (5 Entries)
- Grab My Button (5 Entries)
- Grab any of my Event Buttons on the Left (3 entries each button)
- Enter any of my other Current Giveaways (2 entries per giveaway)
- Comment on any of my Reviews (3 entries)
- Visit Equal Exchange & tell me something about their Fundraising Program (4 entries)
Open to US residents only & must 18 years old at the time of entry. Giveaway will end on Aug 13th @ 11:59 pm EST & a winner will be chosen by Random.org. I will email the winner & the winner will have 72 hours to respond before choosing another winner. I received free samples to properly conduct this review & the opinions of this product are solely mine. Opinions may vary to my own. I did not receive any monetary value to conduct this review.
Thank You for entering my Giveaway!!! By your Support of Entering & Commenting I am able to bring you Great Products....I read every Comment & truly enjoy reading your thoughts about a product. I especially love when you make me laugh.
Labels: Closed Giveaways