- CLOSED Giveaway: Word Ladder Phonics Activity Cen...
- CLOSED Giveaway: Win your choice of T-Shirt from M...
- CLOSED Giveaway: Choice of Bag from Ark Clothes
- CLOSED Giveaway: Equal Exchange
- CLOSED Giveaway: Rain or Shine Daily Temperature R...
- CLOSED Giveaway: How and Why Science Exploration K...
- CLOSED Giveaway: Sunglass Warehouse
- CLOSED Giveaway: AnytimeCostumes
- CLOSED Giveaway: Better Oats
- CLOSED Giveaway: Byron Bay Gourmet Foods
- CLOSED Giveaway: Karma Krunch Organic Food Prize P...
- Jul 25(1)
- Jul 24(1)
- Jul 23(7)
- Jul 21(3)
- Jul 19(8)
- Jul 17(5)
- Jul 16(4)
- Jul 15(2)
- Jul 14(3)
- Jul 13(7)
- Jul 12(5)
- Jul 10(1)
- Jul 09(4)
- Jul 07(2)
- Jul 06(4)
- Jul 01(1)
- Jul 30(11)
Saturday, July 30, 2011
How and Why Science Exploration Kit
From astronomy to geomagnetics, biology to ecology, the Hows and Whys of Science Kit has everything a curious young scientist needs to explore the workings of the universe!
Junior scientists learn how to conduct experiments like the professionals with special laboratory instruments and materials including a telescope, beaker, compass, test tubes, optical prism, bright LEDs, bug viewer, generator flashlight, rock samples, and more. The beautifully illustrated, full-color step-by-step guide includes hundreds of experiments and scientific reports explaining many of Earth's mysterious secrets.
Experiment with wind, thunder, magnetism, light, electronics, and water. Explore the earth and sky in detail from the small micro-organisms in water to the moon above. Gain an understanding of real scientific phenomena and learn how to draw conclusions from experiments -- just like real scientists do!
Explore the mysteries of the world, from astronomy to geomagnetics, biology to ecology.
~ Guides young scientists in conducting experiments and drawing conclusions
~ Features activities focusing on wind, thunder, magnetism, light, electronics, micro-organisms and the Moon
~ Includes a telescope, beaker, compass, test tubes, optical prism, bright LEDs, bug viewer, generator flashlight, rock samples and more
~ Offers a full-color illustrated, step-by-step, XXX-page guide with hundreds of experiments and explanations of scientific phenomena
~ Requires 3 AA batteries, not included
~ Grades 3+
One lucky person will win their own How and Why Science Exploration Kit
- Follow Educational Insights on Facebook- You must be a Public Follower to Enter
- Please leave your contact info. in case you win
Must complete mandatory first- Follow me on Twitter (1 entry)
- Tweet about this giveaway, can be done 2x a day 2 hours apart (2 entries per tweet)
- Subscribe via Email (2 entries)
- Subscribe to Educaitonal Insights Newsletter (2 entries)
- “Like” me on Facebook (2 entries)
- Comment on my facebook page that you entered (1 entry)
- Blog or Post on your Facebook Wall about this Giveaway (5 Entries)
- Grab My Button (5 Entries)
- Grab any of my Event Buttons on the Left (3 entries each button)
- Enter any of my other Current Giveaways (2 entries per giveaway)
- Comment on any of my Reviews (3 entries)
- Visit Educational Insights & tell me another product you like (2 entries)
Open to US residents only & must 18 years old at the time of entry. Giveaway will end on Aug 11th @ 11:59 pm EST & a winner will be chosen by Random.org. I will email the winner & the winner will have 72 hours to respond before choosing another winner. I received free samples to properly conduct this review & the opinions of this product are solely mine. Opinions may vary to my own. I did not receive any monetary value to conduct this review.
Thank You for entering my Giveaway!!! By your Support of Entering & Commenting I am able to bring you Great Products....I read every Comment & truly enjoy reading your thoughts about a product. I especially love when you make me laugh.
Labels: Closed Giveaways