- CLOSED Giveaway: Word Ladder Phonics Activity Cen...
- CLOSED Giveaway: Win your choice of T-Shirt from M...
- CLOSED Giveaway: Choice of Bag from Ark Clothes
- CLOSED Giveaway: Equal Exchange
- CLOSED Giveaway: Rain or Shine Daily Temperature R...
- CLOSED Giveaway: How and Why Science Exploration K...
- CLOSED Giveaway: Sunglass Warehouse
- CLOSED Giveaway: AnytimeCostumes
- CLOSED Giveaway: Better Oats
- CLOSED Giveaway: Byron Bay Gourmet Foods
- CLOSED Giveaway: Karma Krunch Organic Food Prize P...
- Jul 25(1)
- Jul 24(1)
- Jul 23(7)
- Jul 21(3)
- Jul 19(8)
- Jul 17(5)
- Jul 16(4)
- Jul 15(2)
- Jul 14(3)
- Jul 13(7)
- Jul 12(5)
- Jul 10(1)
- Jul 09(4)
- Jul 07(2)
- Jul 06(4)
- Jul 01(1)
- Jul 30(11)
Saturday, July 30, 2011
About: Karma Krunch
Friends, and now business partners, Brynn and Amie have combined their diverse artistic and culinary talents to create brynn&amie artisan food and gifts.
Where to start...musician, real estate attorney, mother, 3rd grade teacher, residential designer, web designer, potter and musician. In some ways, I guess I've come full circle in my creative journey! While I've had several careers, and way too much education, I find that my heart is in creating. I've been singing all my life, but I came much later to the potter's wheel.
My studio is located off the garage of my home on the Outer Banks, and I go there to refresh my mind and ease stress. It's my space, and my creative self resides there. I love to open the door to the outside, let the ocean breezes flow through the studio, and listen to NPR or jazz and classical music while I work.
Times change. When it became clear that house design was not longer a viable career, my mother's friend told me to follow my heart. So that's what I'm doing.
I can’t remember when I first discovered my creative self - it has always just been so. It is what I am. Music, art and theater were my motivation to go to school.
My first job was designing window displays for a department store. I’ve had a long career in interior design and had a boutique catering business. These were the perfect mix of business and creativity for me, but through the years I have allowed myself less and less time for more personal creative expression.
It was time for a change. So, in addition to my kitchen, where culinary adventures frequently take place, I took over a space tucked away on the top floor of the house and turned it into “Amie World”. The view is sky and tree tops. Sometimes I can hear the ocean. It is my get-away to paint and draw, sew, craft, peruse my cookbook collection, make a mess and watch QVC. This one small change has channeled a flow of creativity that I hope never stops.
This Company has so many different kinds of foods that are hand made and organic! I love that they take the time to package their food nicely.
karma krunch is our homemade granola mix, perfect for breakfast, snacks, or anytime!
Originally developed to meet the early morning tastes of our Farmers' Market customers, it has become one of our favorite things to eat. Full of healthy fruits, nuts and seeds, and only slightly sweet, it is lighter and toastier than other commercial granolas. Try it with milk, over ice cream, or - our personal favorite - with yogurt and fresh fruit. It's even perfect right out of the bag!
One devoted customer dips her banana in it...yum! karma krunchTM is available in gift packages with a ceramic cereal bowl or a cereal bowl and mug, hand made by Brynn, of course!
Ingredients: Rolled oats, almonds, walnuts, coconut (propylene glycol, sodium metabisulfite), sunflower seeds, raisins, dried cranberries, dried apricots (sulphur dioxide, potassium sorbate), sesame seeds, pure maple syrup, vegetable oil, brown sugar, salt, flax seed.
karma krunch Pancake Mix
Ingredients: King Arthur organic whole wheat flour, karma krunch™ (rolled oats, almonds, walnuts, coconut [propylene glycol, sodium metabisulfite], sunflower seeds, raisins, , dried apricots [sulphur dioxide, potassium sorbate], sesame seeds, pure maple syrup, vegetable oil, brown sugar, flax seed), dried cranberries, sugar, baking powder, salt. Makes about 16 pancakes.
I received the Karma Krunch Granola bars and I LOVED them! They are not too hard, yet crunchy. They are not too chewy, but they are not crumbly. These bars make a great snack or breakfast. I also tried the pancake mix. This mix has easy directions to follow and the pancakes were a hit. Of course I like to add in some blueberries. The Granola makes a great cereal or you can use it for a trail mix. What a great healthy snack for the kids!
One Lucky winner wll receive Pancake Mix, Granola Bars & a Bag of Granola
- Tell me why you would like to win
- You must be a Public Follower to Enter
- Please leave your contact info. in case you win
Must complete mandatory first- Follow me on Twitter (1 entry)
- Follow Fooducopia on Twitter (1 entry)
- Tweet about this giveaway, can be done 2x a day 2 hours apart (2 entries per tweet)
- Subscribe via Email (2 entries)
- Subscribe to Karma Krunch Newsletter (2 entries)
- “Like” me on Facebook (2 entries)
- "Like" Fooducopia on Facebook (2 entries)
- Like this giveaway on facebook (1 entry)
- Comment on my facebook page that you entered (1 entry)
- Blog or Post on your Facebook Wall about this Giveaway (5 Entries)
- Grab My Button (5 Entries)
- Grab any of my Event Buttons on the Left (3 entries each button)
- Enter any of my other Current Giveaways (2 entries per giveaway)
- Comment on any of my Reviews (3 entries)
- Comment on any blog post from Fooducopia (3 entries which can ba done only 1x)
Open to US residents only & must 18 years old at the time of entry. Giveaway will end on Aug. 12th @ 11:59 pm EST & a winner will be chosen by Random.org. I will email the winner & the winner will have 72 hours to respond before choosing another winner. I received free samples to properly conduct this review & the opinions of this product are solely mine. Opinions may vary to my own. I did not receive any monetary value to conduct this review.
Thank You for entering my Giveaway!!! By your Support of Entering & Commenting I am able to bring you Great Products....I read every Comment & truly enjoy reading your thoughts about a product. I especially love when you make me laugh.
Labels: Closed Giveaways