- Jul 30(11)
- Jul 25(1)
- Jul 24(1)
- Jul 23(7)
- Jul 21(3)
- Jul 19(8)
- Jul 17(5)
- Jul 16(4)
- Jul 15(2)
- Jul 14(3)
- Review: Bright Starts Rattle & Shake Barbell
- CLOSED Giveaway: Ring the Bell Electronic Goal Tra...
- Review: “Winnie the Pooh” hits theatres on July 15...
- CLOSED Giveaway: Spoonk Acupressure Massage Mat
- CLOSED Giveaway: Kidzikoo for Bottles & Sippy Cups...
- CLOSED Giveaway: Sound + Sleep Adaptive Sound Ther...
- Closed Giveaway: L'uvalla Foaming Facial Cleanser ...
- Jul 12(5)
- Jul 10(1)
- Jul 09(4)
- Jul 07(2)
- Jul 06(4)
- Jul 01(1)
Wednesday, July 13, 2011
Hi Kidzikoo Fans! Lindsay Coleman here. In case you don't know, I am the creator of the Kidzikoo!
Totally kid inspired, my son Landon has been the #1 driving force to make this new product from an idea to a reality. Without him, I couldn't have done it. Literally! Here's the story...
One morning last October, Landon was sitting on my lap as he was drinking his cold milk out of his sippy cup. He reached back and put his little hand on my cheek and it was FREEZING. I chuckled and said to him "burrrr, you need a koozie for your sippy cup!" So, I marched upstairs to the computer to search for baby bottle/sippy cup koozies, thinking they would be found at any retailer. Well, much to my surprise, I found NOTHING! Immediately the light bulb turned on and the idea was born!
Over the past 8 months, countless hours and tons of energy have been put into building this new business and creating the Kidzikoo for babies and kiddos around the world. I hope you love them as much as I have loved creating them.
How does it work?
The Kidzikoo was designed to fit almost every 8-12 ounce bottle/sippy on the market! Just stretch it around the base of the bottle/sippy and slip it up! To remove, simply pinch the bottom and pull off! The Kidzikoo will conform back to its original shape! If it gets dirty, just throw it in the washing machine on warm with like colors, then air or tumble dry low!
A must have that is very inexpensive! I love everything about this little guy that helps our kids out! Kid approved & loved plus it's super fun for the kids to have their own stylish accessories for their bottles & sippy cups!
One very lucky person will win their own Kidzikoo!
- Tell me why you want to win- You must be a Public Follower to Enter
- Please leave your contact info. in case you win
Must complete mandatory first- Follow me on Twitter (1 entry)
- Tweet about this giveaway, can be done 2x a day 2 hours apart (2 entries per tweet)
- Subscribe via Email (2 entries)
- “Like” me on Facebook (2 entries)
- Like this giveaway on facebook (1 entry)
- Comment on my facebook page that you entered (1 entry)
- Blog or Post on your Facebook Wall about this Giveaway (5 Entries)
- Grab My Button (5 Entries)
- Grab any of my Event Buttons on the Left (3 entries each button)
- Enter any of my other Current Giveaways (2 entries per giveaway)
- Comment on any of my Reviews (3 entries)
- Visit Kidzikoo & tell me which pattern you like (2 entries)
Open to US residents only & must 18 years old at the time of entry. Giveaway will end on July 25th @ 11:59 pm EST & a winner will be chosen by Random.org. I will email the winner & the winner will have 72 hours to respond before choosing another winner. I received free samples to properly conduct this review & the opinions of this product are solely mine. Opinions may vary to my own. I did not receive any monetary value to conduct this review.
Thank You for entering my Giveaway!!! By your Support of Entering & Commenting I am able to bring you Great Products....I read every Comment & truly enjoy reading your thoughts about a product. I especially love when you make me laugh.
Labels: Closed Giveaways