- Aug 31(5)
- Aug 30(1)
- Aug 28(6)
- Aug 18(1)
- Aug 17(1)
- Aug 15(4)
- Aug 14(5)
- Aug 13(5)
- Aug 09(1)
- Aug 08(5)
- Aug 07(2)
- Aug 05(4)
- CLOSED Giveaway: Yoomi Bottle & Warmer In One
- CLOSED Giveaway: Scotch Tape Back To School Prize ...
- CLOSED Baby Shower Giveaway: $75 Gift Card to Zuta...
- CLOSED Bridal Shower Giveaway: Elizabeth Cotton Eg...
- CLOSED Baby Shower Giveaway: Boudreaux's Butt Past...
- CLOSED Bridal Shower Giveaway: GreenLeaf Gifts
- CLOSED Bridal Shower Giveaway: Green Pan
- Aug 02(5)
- Aug 01(1)
Wednesday, August 3, 2011
Today, Scotch® Brand makes everything from tacky glue to laminator machines. But our story began in 1930 with one simple product: tape! In 1930 Richard Drew, a young 3M engineer, invented Scotch® Cellulose Tape. Later to be renamed Cellophane Tape, it is an attractive, moisture-proof way for grocers and bakers to seal packages. The tape helped people “make do” during the Great Depression—they made simple repairs to household items. Now they have so many more inventions! Check out some of the latest products Scotch is offering...
Scotch® Magic™ Greener Tape is a more environmentally-friendly version of the original, matte-finish invisible tape, with the same great performance. Made from over 75% recycled or plant-based materials.
•Based on weight, this product contains over 55% recycled plastic and over 20% plant-based materials based on:
•Dispenser and core made of 100% recycled plastic
•Tape made from over 53% plant-based materials
I love when companies try to do their part in making the earth a greener place to live. Every little bit helps and this tape is a great recycled product. This tape is a reliable tape that sticks very well. I love this tape when I am wrapping presents and I do not want the tape to show.
This is the Re fillers. You don't have to go buy the whole thing again, just get the refills! Once again this is part of the recycling process!
Scotch® Restickable Strips are pre-cut strips of clear, reusable and removable adhesive for lightweight mounting. Hang photos, posters, artwork or other lightweight objects on walls, refrigerators, windows, and most other flat surfaces. Strips can be cut.
•Reuse again and again.
•Use instead of magnets and tacks.
This Product is NICE to have around especially if you have children. They are always wanting to put stuff on their walls, and yes we as parents love to hang our kids art work up. So this tape is the perfect solution for that because you can re use it and not waste so much tape. Another great product that i can see kids using especially in their rooms or even at school in their lockers is this next item....
Scotch® Restickable Shapes are perfect for hanging your photos, papers, and lightweight items with fun, restickable shapes. Shapes come in pink, blue, and orange versions.
•Reuse Again and Again
•Photo Safe and made in the USA
What a great way to hang pics! This stuff is better than using sticky tack because you don't have to peel the left over icky stuff off of the walls. Not to mention that you can re use these too!
Don't forget to check out Scotch's Coupons, Contest & Special Offers
One Lucky winner will receive a Back To School Prize Package
*Mandatory*- You must be a Public Follower to Enter
- Please leave your contact info. in case you win
- Tell me why you want to win
Must complete mandatory first- Follow me on Twitter (1 entry)
- Follow Scotch on Twitter (1 entry)
- Tweet about this giveaway, can be done 2x a day 2 hours apart (2 entries per tweet)
- Subscribe via Email (2 entries)
- “Like” me on Facebook (2 entries)
- "Like" Scotch on Facebook (2 entries)
- Comment on my facebook page that you entered (1 entry)
- Blog or Post on your Facebook Wall about this Giveaway (5 Entries)
- Grab My Button (5 Entries)
- Grab any of my Event Buttons on the Left (3 entries each button)
- Enter any of my other Current Giveaways (2 entries per giveaway
- Comment on any of my Reviews (3 entries)
- Visit Scotch & tell me another product you like (2 entries)
Open to US residents only & must 18 years old at the time of entry. Giveaway will end on Aug 17th @ 11:59 pm EST & a winner will be chosen by Random.org. I will email the winner & the winner will have 72 hours to respond before choosing another winner. I received free samples to properly conduct this review & the opinions of this product are solely mine. Opinions may vary to my own. I did not receive any monetary value to conduct this review.
Thank You for entering my Giveaway!!! By your Support of Entering & Commenting I am able to bring you Great Products....I read every Comment & truly enjoy reading your thoughts about a product. I especially love when you make me laugh.
Labels: Closed Giveaways