- Sep 29(2)
- Sep 28(1)
- Sep 27(3)
- Sep 26(5)
- Sep 24(2)
- Sep 23(1)
- Sep 20(1)
- Sep 19(3)
- Sep 13(3)
- Sep 12(2)
- Sep 09(2)
- CLOSED Giveaway: Oliver Kita Chocolates
- Review: FunkyChunky Snacks
- CLOSED Giveaway: GeoSafari Dino Digs Tyrannosaurus...
- CLOSED Giveaway: Tejava Premium Iced Tea
- Review: "Last Acts of Kindness" by Judith Keyssar
- CLOSED Giveaway: "What Kids Would Tell You...If On...
- CLOSED Giveaway: Baby Gourmet Sample Pack
- CLOSED Giveaway: "Your Child's Inner Brilliance" b...
- CLOSED Giveaway: Calgon's Sexy Fragrance Mists and...
- CLOSED Giveaway: PowerSox Debris Inhibitor Sports ...
- CLOSED Giveaway: Betty Crocker® Molasses Cookie Mi...
- Sep 07(2)
- Sep 06(6)
- Sep 05(2)
- Sep 04(1)
- Sep 02(4)
Thursday, September 8, 2011
About: Oliver Kita
Having a passion for cooking and baking with the perfumes and flavors of chocolate, flowers, herbs, citrus, exotic fruits, berries, nuts, and spices over the last 20 years, Chef Oliver Kita turned his time and focus to studying and training with the top master chocolatiers on two continents. The result is the Oliver Kita line of artisan fine chocolates of a remarkable quality using superlative French organic and Swiss sources complemented by traditional French methods and the finest ingredients. Heavy satin cream, award-winning sweet butter, the finest fruits, low sugar, and carefully selected and roasted nuts are all in an artfully hand-crafted design by Kita.
Kita said he is using organic chocolate as well as fair trade chocolate. “I believe it’s important for the patrons of my shop and anyone who purchases chocolate to align their spending choices with universal and personal values. A percentage of their purchase is used to support 1% for the Planet.
Studio CollectionThe studio collection was created to fulfill requests for a 16 piece bon bon tour of my most popular and jewel-like creations.
White Peaches and Cream
Cognac Crème Brulée
Caramel du Sel
This Chocolate is the COOLEST chocolate that I have EVER seen!! This Picture does not do this box of bon bons justice. When I opened the box I wanted to take a picture of it. Not only is the chocolates a piece of art, they taste fabulous! If you want to impress someone with a box of chocolates, this is it! There are many other gift boxes to choose from at their website.
One Lucky winner will receive the Studio Collection!
- Tell me why you want to win- You must be a Public Follower to Enter
- Please leave your contact info. in case you win
Must complete mandatory first- Follow me on Twitter (1 entry)
- Follow Oliver Kita on Twitter (1 entry)
- Tweet about this giveaway, can be done 2x a day 2 hours apart (2 entries per tweet)
- Subscribe via Email (2 entries)
- “Like” me on Facebook (2 entries)
- "Like" Oliver Kita on Facebook (2 entries)
- Comment on my facebook page that you entered (1 entry)
- Blog or Post on your Facebook Wall about this Giveaway (5 Entries)
- Grab My Button (5 Entries)
- Grab any of my Event Buttons on the Left (3 entries each button)
- Enter any of my other Current Giveaways (2 entries per giveaway)
- Comment on any of my Reviews (3 entries)
- Visit Oliver Kita & tell me another product you like (3 entries)
Open to US residents only & must 18 years old at the time of entry. Giveaway will end on Sept. 23rd @ 11:59 pm EST & a winner will be chosen by Random.org. I will email the winner & the winner will have 72 hours to respond before choosing another winner. I received free samples to properly conduct this review & the opinions of this product are solely mine. Opinions may vary to my own. I did not receive any monetary value to conduct this review.
Thank You for entering my Giveaway!!! By your Support of Entering & Commenting I am able to bring you Great Products....I read every Comment & truly enjoy reading your thoughts about a product. I especially love when you make me laugh.
Labels: Closed Giveaways