- Oct 29(3)
- Oct 28(2)
- Oct 27(4)
- Oct 26(1)
- Oct 25(5)
- Oct 22(1)
- Oct 20(1)
- Oct 19(3)
- Oct 18(2)
- Oct 17(6)
- Oct 13(3)
- Oct 04(5)
- CLOSED Giveaway: DreamWorks Pictures’ REAL STEEL P...
- CLOSED Giveaway: Learning Bean Bags From Education...
- CLOSED Giveaway: Educational Insights: Talking Mic...
- CLOSED Boolicious Spectacular Giveaway: Haunted Ho...
- CLOSED Giveaway: Playtex Gentle Glide
- CLOSED Giveaway: Freschetta Pizza
- CLOSED Giveaway: Hank Player Campus Store
Monday, October 3, 2011
Creativity For Kids
Craft with Clay Haunted House
This fun family craft will make a spook-tacular decoration for your table. The 7"w x 7"h x 4"d embossed haunted house comes ready to decorate with washable paint and air-dry clay.
The kit includes all the tools and supplies that you need! You can store your Halloween treats and trinkets inside the house. This fun decoration is made from sturdy cardboard and can be used year after year!
This fun craft will make a spook-tacular decoration and can store your Halloween treats
Embossed haunted house comes ready to decorate
Includes washable paint and air-dry clay
Includes all the tools and supplies you need to complete your Haunted House
This fun decoration is made from strudy cardboard and can be used year after year
What I love about this product is as soon as the kids saw it they got excited! They wanted to literally open it & start the project right away! Our kids love Halloween & every project is a fun filled time with the kids! This project is good for kids 5 to 95 as stated on the box!
The haunted house brought out the best of their creativity & imagination! We added things to the house to make it super spooky which is always fun! If you are looking for a really fun, affordable activity to encourage your kids this is it!
One very lucky person will win their own Clay Haunted House
- Tell me why you want to win- You must be a Public Follower to Enter
- Please leave your contact info. in case you win
Must complete mandatory first- Follow me on Twitter (1 entry)
- Follow Creativity For Kids on Twitter (1 entry)
- Tweet about this giveaway, can be done 2x a day 2 hours apart (2 entries per tweet)
- Subscribe via Email (2 entries)
- “Like” me on Facebook (2 entries)
- "Like" Creativity For Kids on Facebook (2 entries)
- Comment on my facebook page that you entered (1 entry)
- Blog or Post on your Facebook Wall about this Giveaway (5 Entries)
- Grab My Button (5 Entries)
- Grab any of my Event Buttons on the Left (3 entries each button)
- Enter any of my other Current Giveaways (2 entries per giveaway)
- Comment on any of my Reviews (3 entries)
- Visit Creativity For Kids & tell me another product you like (3 entries)
Open to US residents only & must 18 years old at the time of entry. Giveaway will end on Nov. 15th @ 11:59 pm EST & a winner will be chosen by Random.org. I will email the winner & the winner will have 72 hours to respond before choosing another winner. I received free samples to properly conduct this review & the opinions of this product are solely mine. Opinions may vary to my own. I did not receive any monetary value to conduct this review.
Thank You for entering my Giveaway!!! By your Support of Entering & Commenting I am able to bring you Great Products....I read every Comment & truly enjoy reading your thoughts about a product. I especially love when you make me laugh.
Labels: Closed Giveaways