- Nov 30(5)
- Nov 29(1)
- Nov 28(2)
- Nov 27(1)
- Nov 26(3)
- Nov 25(7)
- Nov 21(3)
- Nov 20(1)
- Nov 19(4)
- Nov 18(1)
- Nov 17(2)
- Nov 16(6)
- Nov 15(3)
- Nov 14(2)
- Nov 11(3)
- Nov 10(6)
- Nov 09(3)
- Nov 08(5)
- Nov 07(1)
- Nov 06(5)
- Nov 04(1)
- CLOSED Holiday Guift Guide Giveaway: Coby Snapp Mi...
- CLOSED Holiday Gift Guide Giveaway: $75 Amazon Gif...
- CLOSED Holiday Gift Guide Giveaway: Deluxe LED Fog...
- CLOSED Holiday Gift Guide Giveaway: Funky Colored ...
- CLOSED Holiday Gift Guide Giveaway: Embelle Baby B...
- CLOSED Holiday Entertaining Guide Giveaway: Mom's ...
- CLOSED Holiday Gift Guide Giveaway: Whirl-a-Style
- Closed Holiday Gift Guide Giveaway: Lashem Lash Ex...
- Nov 01(3)
Thursday, November 3, 2011
About Fischer & Wieser
Turning nature’s bounty into some of America’s favorite pantry items is no easy task. But Fischer & Wieser Specialty Foods, a family business in the Texas Hill Country, has proved what two feisty German families felt in their heart of hearts when they started: If you’re honest and have a quality product, people will keep buying it.
Fischer & Wieser is an incredible success that is based on the storied American entrepreneurial dream. While the privately held company sells its pantry essentials from coast to coast and internationally, it continues to be owned and operated by members of the Fischer and Wieser families.
Mom's Spaghetti Sauce is the original recipe from Patrick Timpone's mom, Nenfa. Naturally, it is the one you remember, made with lots of fresh whole garlic and fresh basil leaves that you have loved from the start. It's more like the fresh sauce that your mom used to make. We use Sicilian olive oil and juicy sweet California tomatoes to create the unforgettable taste that marries well with spaghetti. Open up a jar today and we know you will agree that it is America's Best Tasting Spaghetti Sauce. Check out this website to find mom's Spaghetti Sauce!
Top Pick - Tomato Sauces, The Wall Street Journal, Food & Drink, May 7, 2011
Gold Award - NASFT sofi™ Classic Award, 2010
Finalist - NASFT sofi™ Classic Award, 2010
Silver Finalist - NASFT sofi™ Awards Competition - Pasta Sauce, 2009
1st Place - NNFA People's Choice Awards, 2003
This sauce is SO good! My whole family enjoyed spaghetti with this sauce on it. It has just the right amount of spices in it. This sauce would also be good to make Parmesan chicken. Another great use for it would be to stuff banana peppers with hamburger and cream cheese and pour this sauce over it and bake it.
Two winners will each receive MOM’s Fresh Garlic & Basil Sauce and MOM’s Special Marinara Sauce!
*Mandatory*- Tell me why you want to win
- You must be a Public Follower to Enter
- Please leave your contact info. in case you win
Must complete mandatory first- Follow me on Twitter (1 entry)
- Tweet about this giveaway, can be done 2x a day 2 hours apart (2 entries per tweet)
- Follow Fischer and Wieser on Twitter (1 entry)
- Subscribe via Email (2 entries)
- “Like” me on Facebook (2 entries)
- "Like" Fischer and Wieser on Facebook (2 entries)
- Comment on my facebook page that you entered (1 entry)
- Blog or Post on your Facebook Wall about this Giveaway (5 Entries)
- Grab My Button (5 Entries)
- Grab any of my Event Buttons on the Left (3 entries each button)
- Enter any of my other Current Giveaways (2 entries per giveaway)
- Comment on any of my Reviews (3 entries)
- Visit Fischer & Wieser & tell me another product you would like to try (4 entries)
Open to US residents only & must 18 years old at the time of entry. Giveaway will end on Nov. 16th @ 11:59 pm EST & a winner will be chosen by Random.org. I will email the winner & the winner will have 72 hours to respond before choosing another winner. I received free samples to properly conduct this review & the opinions of this product are solely mine. Opinions may vary to my own. I did not receive any monetary value to conduct this review.
Thank You for entering my Giveaway!!! By your Support of Entering & Commenting I am able to bring you Great Products....I read every Comment & truly enjoy reading your thoughts about a product. I especially love when you make me laugh.
Labels: Closed Giveaways