- Nov 30(5)
- Nov 29(1)
- Nov 28(2)
- Nov 27(1)
- Nov 26(3)
- CLOSED Holiday Entertainment Guide: Kernel Popcorn...
- CLOSED Holiday Gift Guide Giveaway: HBL Hair Care ...
- Holiday Gift Guide Review: Michael Phelps Push the...
- CLOSED Holiday Entertainment Guide Giveaway: Cooki...
- CLOSED Holiday Gift Guide Giveaway: Uriélle Revitá...
- CLOSED Holiday Gift Guide Giveaway: Bioken Pequi B...
- CLOSED Holiday Gift Guide Giveaway: Cartoon Networ...
- Nov 21(3)
- Nov 20(1)
- Nov 19(4)
- Nov 18(1)
- Nov 17(2)
- Nov 16(6)
- Nov 15(3)
- Nov 14(2)
- Nov 11(3)
- Nov 10(6)
- Nov 09(3)
- Nov 08(5)
- Nov 07(1)
- Nov 06(5)
- Nov 04(1)
- Nov 03(8)
- Nov 01(3)
Friday, November 25, 2011
HBL Hair Care
More than just another beauty product, HBL encompasses mind, body and senses to create a completely new experience of Health • Beauty • Life.
All 12 HBL products are pH balanced and stable to mimic the body’s natural balance and are specifically formulated using the highest quality ingredients to offer healthier results for all hair types. Without the use of harsh sulfates and free from parabens, MEA’s, DEA’s, TEA’s, most PEG’s, Hydrogenated Oils, magnesium sulfate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Glycols, petroleum and sodium hydroxide, HBL is gentle on hair and skin, while providing uncompromised performance. Virtually allergen-free, the fragrance is set to strict European standards and features a crisp, clean scent that spans uniformly throughout the entire line.
This mind, body, spirit connection involves the unheard voice of the world around us. Everyone and everything is connected through unseen fields of energy so subtle, they are beyond the capability of science to measure, or our five senses to perceive.
I was lucky enough to review the 3 products below! One thing I want to point out is when you change from hair products that use harsh chemicals it takes a little time for your hair to adjust! But when your hair does adjust the change is amazing!
HBL Volumizing Shampoo (pH 4.5-5.5) gently cleanses, volumizes and smoothes hair of all types. Jojoba Seed Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil) moisturizes strands and improves elasticity, Keratin Amino Acids naturally repairs and strengthens hair while silk protein seals and smoothes the cuticle.
HBL Volumizing Conditioner (pH 4.5-5.5) smoothes, volumizes and protects hair for fuller, thicker and more manageable results. Vitamins A, B and E act as natural anti-oxidants as Panthenol thickens and moisturizes the hair shaft and silk protein seals and smoothes the cuticle.
HBL Hair Masque (pH 3.5-4.5) intensely smoothes, conditions and protects even the most challenging hair without weighing it down or leaving a greasy feeling. It’s well suited for all hair types and can be used with or without heat, depending on the level of conditioning desired.
The masque was awesome & I could tell the difference in my hair as soon as I started rinsing my hair! Not only was it smooth & silky but the look was amazing! I did leave this on a little longer than the time that is suggested. Also it did not weigh down my hair just seemed to make it lighter & so much easier to style!
One lucky person will win all 3 of the above products! Hair Masque, Volumizing Conditioner & Shampoo a $100 prize package!
*Mandatory*- Tell me why you want to win
- You must be a Public Follower to Enter
- Please leave your contact info. in case you win
Must complete mandatory first- Follow me on Twitter (1 entry)
- Follow HBL Hair Care on Twitter (1 entry)
- Tweet about this giveaway, can be done 2x a day 2 hours apart (2 entries per tweet)
- Subscribe via Email (2 entries)
- “Like” me on Facebook (2 entries)
- "LIke" HBL on Facebook (2 entries)
- Comment on my facebook page that you entered (1 entry)
- Blog or Post on your Facebook Wall about this Giveaway (5 Entries)
- Grab My Button (5 Entries)
- Grab any of my Event Buttons on the Left (3 entries each button)
- Enter any of my other Current Giveaways (2 entries per giveaway)
- Comment on any of my Reviews (3 entries)
- Visit HBL Hair Care & tell me another product you would like to try (3 entries)
Open to US residents only & must 18 years old at the time of entry. Giveaway will end on Dec. 8th @ 11:59 pm EST & a winner will be chosen by Random.org. I will email the winner & the winner will have 72 hours to respond before choosing another winner. I received free samples to properly conduct this review & the opinions of this product are solely mine. Opinions may vary to my own. I did not receive any monetary value to conduct this review.
Thank You for entering my Giveaway!!! By your Support of Entering & Commenting I am able to bring you Great Products....I read every Comment & truly enjoy reading your thoughts about a product. I especially love when you make me laugh.
Labels: Closed Giveaways