- Dec 20(1)
- Dec 19(2)
- Dec 18(2)
- Dec 14(1)
- Dec 13(4)
- Dec 12(1)
- CLOSED Holiday Gift & Entertainment Guide Giveaway...
- CLOSED Holiday Entertainment Guide Giveaway: Casa ...
- CLOSED Holiday Gift Guide Giveaway: Glow Crazy
- Holiday Entertaining Guide Review: Olive Tap
- CLOSED Holiday Entertaining Guide Giveaway: Grease...
- CLOSED Holiday Gift Guide Giveaway: ChicoBag Duffe...
- CLOSED Holiday Entertainment Guide Giveaway: Movie...
- Dec 05(3)
- Dec 04(1)
- Dec 01(1)
Wednesday, December 7, 2011
Casa Di Bertacchi Meatballs
A variety of flavorful recipes bring family and friends together, and Casa Di Bertacchi meatballs can become the star of more meals than you'd think! New York Times best-selling author, Stephanie Ashcraft, wrote an entire cookbook dedicated to innovative, delicious ways to use Casa meatballs.
Casa Di Bertacchi meatballs trace their roots back to Mario Bertacchi, who founded a small New Jersey meat market in the 1920's and eventually developed a sought-after recipe for hearty, flavorful meatballs.
Today, we still make our meatballs using the cherished family recipe. They're:
•Fully cooked to make every recipe quicker and simpler
•Prepared with quality beef and real Italian ingredients
•Seared and steamed in the traditional way
Our meatballs are the heart of our business. That means you'll find mouthwatering taste and quality in every bite.
Thanks to the wonderful people over at Casa we were sent a large bag of meatballs! These meatballs are a huge hit in our house! Our favorites for the meatballs is making meatball snadwiches! I just add sauce & the meatballs in my crockpot & we not only have a delicious dinner but a very simple dinner to make!
Casa Meatballs are sold at Sam’s Clubs nationwide! Below I have included some of the wonderful recipes that are available on Casa Meatballs page!
Easy BBQ Meatballs
Prep Time: 6 minutes Cook Time: 3 hours Makes: 8 servings
2 lbs. frozen Casa Meatballs
1-20 oz. can of pineapple chunks, drained
2 bell peppers(red, green and/or yellow) cut into bite-size pieces
1-18 oz. bottle of traditional BBQ sauce
4 cups prepared rice
~ Place frozen meatballs, pineapple chunks and bell pepper pieces into slow cooker.
~ Pour BBQ sauce over ingredients and stir gently to mix ingredients. ~Set slow cooker on high. Heat ingredients for 2 1/2-3 hours, stirring occasionally until hot.
~ Serve over cooked rice for an easy meal.
One lucky person will win 101 Things to do with Meatballs Recipe Book and a $1 off SeaPak coupon!
*Mandatory*- Tell me why you want to win
- You must be a Public Follower to Enter
- Please leave your contact info. in case you win
Must complete mandatory first- Follow me on Twitter (1 entry)
- Tweet about this giveaway, can be done 2x a day 2 hours apart (2 entries per tweet)
- Subscribe via Email (2 entries)
- “Like” me on Facebook (2 entries)
- Comment on my facebook page that you entered (1 entry)
- Blog or Post on your Facebook Wall about this Giveaway (5 Entries)
- Grab My Button (5 Entries)
- Grab any of my Event Buttons on the Left (3 entries each button)
- Enter any of my other Current Giveaways (2 entries per giveaway)
- Comment on any of my Reviews (3 entries)
- Visit Casa Meatballs Recipes & tell me a recipe you like (3 entries)
Open to US residents only & must 18 years old at the time of entry. Giveaway will end on Dec. 19th @ 11:59 pm EST & a winner will be chosen by Random.org. I will email the winner & the winner will have 72 hours to respond before choosing another winner. I received free samples to properly conduct this review & the opinions of this product are solely mine. Opinions may vary to my own. I did not receive any monetary value to conduct this review.
Thank You for entering my Giveaway!!! By your Support of Entering & Commenting I am able to bring you Great Products....I read every Comment & truly enjoy reading your thoughts about a product. I especially love when you make me laugh.
Labels: Closed Giveaways