- Jan 28(2)
- Jan 26(3)
- Jan 24(2)
- Jan 23(1)
- Jan 21(2)
- Jan 20(4)
- Jan 19(4)
- Jan 17(3)
- Jan 16(1)
- Jan 15(2)
- CLOSED Giveaway: Oregon Trail for 3DS or Wii
- CLOSED Giveaway: $20 Gift Code to ShopTheGiftBaske...
- Review: EX3D glasses
- CLOSED Giveaway: Skindinavia Moisture Lock Make-up...
- CLOSED Giveaway: Oxy Clinical Skin Care Kit
- CLOSED Giveaway: Palmolive Dish Soap
- CLOSED Giveaway: SoftSoaps
- Reivew: SunRidge Farms
- CLOSED Giveaway: Bengay Cold Therapy and Bengay Ma...
- Review: Palo Root Tea
- CLOSED Giveaway: Hawaiian Kettle Style Potato Chip...
- Jan 05(2)
- Jan 02(1)
Saturday, January 14, 2012
I LOVE this brand of chips! If you want something that taste different and unique, then grab up a bag of these hawaiian chips! They are FULL of exotic flavors.They are thick and crunchy like most kettle style chips. My favorite flavor is the Wasabi Potato chips, although all of them are addictive.I also like the graphics on the front of the bags. This would be perfect to take to a summer party or a hawaiian themed party.
Wasabi Kettle Style Potato Chips
Discover a new world of flavor when you crunch into Hawaiian Kettle Style Wasabi flavored potato chips. Our chips are cooked to perfection and topped with the finest ingredients. We combined the zest of wasabi root with a kick of horseradish and thick sliced potato chips to create this ultimate island delight.
Open a bag of Hawaiian Kettle Style Potato Chips and imagine yourself relaxing with the peace and tranquility of a private lagoon.
Luau BBQ Kettle Style Potato Chips
The front of the bag boasts Sweet and Spicy but many customers say it is sweet and sassy, either way your taste buds will jump for joy when you bite into this delectable flavor. For something fun, pile these chips high inside your next burger. It's really good!
Sweet Maui Onion Rings
The irresistible taste you love from Sweet Maui Onion chips is now available in a zesty ring snack. These light and crispy rings are cooked to golden perfection and seasoned with just the right amount of Sweet Maui Onion flavor to satisfy the most discriminating palate.
One Lucky winner will receive an assortment of Hawaiian Chips!!
- Tell me why you want to win- You must be a Public Follower of Christal's Family Reviews
- Please leave your contact info. in case you win
Must complete mandatory first
- Follow Tatum on Twitter (1 entry)
- Follow Christal on Twitter (1 entry)- Tweet about this giveaway, can be done 2x a day 2 hours apart (2 entries per tweet)
- Subscribe via Email (2 entries)
- “Like” Tatum on Facebook (2 entries)
- "Like" Christal on Facebook (2 entries)
- Share this Giveaway on Facebook (2 entries)
-"Like" Hawaiian Snacks on Facebook (2 entries)
- Comment on my facebook page that you entered (1 entry)
- Blog or Post on your Facebook Wall about this Giveaway (5 Entries)
- Grab My Button (5 Entries)
- Enter any of my other Current Giveaways (2 entries per giveaway)
- Comment on any of my Reviews (3 entries)
- Visit Hawaiian Chips & tell me which Flavor would like to try the most (2 entries)
Open to US residents only & must 18 years old at the time of entry. Giveaway will end on Jan. 27th @ 11:59 pm EST & a winner will be chosen by Random.org. I will email the winner & the winner will have 72 hours to respond before choosing another winner. I received free samples to properly conduct this review & the opinions of this product are solely mine. Opinions may vary to my own. I did not receive any monetary value to conduct this review.
Labels: Closed Giveaways