Thursday, March 8, 2012
Since 2005 me4kidz has been offering the ORIGINAL KID FRIENDLY FIRST AID KIT. They are making a difference by EMPLOYING the DISABLED and giving back by KEEPING JOBS in the USA. Their products are USA MANUFACTURED and PEDIATRICIAN RECOMMENDED. Owies are inevitable, but me4kidz makes the experience of getting your kiddos back on the road to smiles that much easier.
(2) kid-friendly nail files
(2) bottles of water-based, non-toxic nail polish
(1) bright colored nail brush
(1) nail buffer
(2) sheets of nail appliques – self stick
(1) Reusable & recycled carry anywhere case
me4kidz not only offers the awesome above product but a nice selections of other products! I love that this is so convenient for any girl including big girls! It fits right inside a purse & even the smaller girls' purses! Great for road trips, school or about anywhere! The nail buffer is really awesome because it has 4 sides which are labeled & numbered; one file, buff, polish & shine.
I also love that the container is reusable & after you're done you can fill it up with even more nail products! Or you can fill it up with anything else that will fit!
One very lucky person will win their own Nail Buddy Kit!
- Tell me why you want to win- You must be a Public Follower to Enter
- Please leave your contact info. in case you win
Must complete mandatory first
On all links are on the left sidebar- Join me on Google+ (3 entries) please leave name you joined me with
- Follow me on Twitter (1 entry)
- Follow me4kidz on Twitter (1 entry)
- Tweet about this giveaway, can be done 2x a day 2 hours apart (2 entries per tweet)
- Subscribe via Email (2 entries)
- “Like” me on Facebook (2 entries)
- "Like" me4kidz on Facebook (2 entries)
- Comment on my facebook page that you entered (1 entry)
- Share this giveaway on Facebook (2 entries)
- Blog about this Giveaway (3 Entries)
- Grab My New Button (5 Entries)
- Enter any of my other Current Giveaways (1 entry per giveaway)
- Comment on any of my Reviews (2 entries per review)
Can be done 1x a please make sure comment is current to entry
Open to US residents only & must 18 years old at the time of entry. Giveaway will end on March 22nd @ 11:59 pm EST & a winner will be chosen by Random.org. I will email the winner & the winner will have 72 hours to respond before choosing another winner. I received free samples to properly conduct this review & the opinions of this product are solely mine. Opinions may vary to my own. I did not receive any monetary value to conduct this review.
Labels: Closed Giveaways