- Jul 31(1)
- Jul 30(2)
- Jul 29(1)
- Jul 26(5)
- Jul 23(2)
- Jul 22(2)
- Jul 21(3)
- Jul 19(3)
- Jul 18(2)
- Jul 17(2)
- Jul 16(1)
- Jul 15(2)
- Jul 14(1)
- Jul 13(1)
- Jul 12(5)
- Jul 09(1)
- Jul 08(4)
- Jul 06(1)
- BLOGGER Event Back to School Laptop
- CLOSED Giveaway: Tiny Love 3 in 1 Rocker Napper
- CLOSED Giveaway: Edelweiss Mountain Lodging
- Review: Conair ExtremeSteam Professional Hand Held...
- GeoSafari Omega Refractor Telescope
- CLOSED Giveaway: GeoSafari Plankton Net for Kids P...
- CLOSED Giveaway: GeoSafari Jr. Talking Bug Net
- Summer Hair tips from Head & Shoulders
- CLOSED Giveaway: Tiny Love Super Mat For Baby
- Jul 04(3)
- Jul 02(2)
- Jul 01(1)
Thursday, July 5, 2012
With summer in full swing which means fun in the sun with lots of beach and pool time. Arm yourself with important summer beauty care tips from Head & Shoulders Celebrity Dermatologist, Dr. Ilyse Lefkowicz to make sure this is a healthy and happy summer for you and the whole family!
Fun in the Sun
· Anxious to try a new color or need to touch up your roots, but worried the summer sun will fade your shade? Lucky for you, Head & Shoulders is gentle enough to use every day and on color-treated hair. Head & Shoulders will help keep your color lasting longer and of course, your scalp healthy too!
Keep it fresh and fruity in the shower this summer with the NEW Green Apple Shampoo and Conditioner.
Don’t Burn Out
· We’ve said it before and we will say it again—the most important thing to remember this summer is to protect the whole family’s skin from sun damage. Whether you’re running out for a quick errand or spending entire day at the beach, always remember to apply sunscreen (Dr. Lefkowicz recommends SPF 30 or higher!) that provides protection against UVA and UVB rays to avoid damaging sunburn.
Keep it Cool in the Pool
· Don’t let chlorine limit you from jumping into the pool this season! While studies indicate that chlorine is most troublesome while hair is wet and that damage occurs after hair has long amounts of exposure, don’t fret – we’re here to help! Head & Shoulders Classic Clean has a deep-cleansing formula to leave hair looking and feeling clean post-swim so you don’t have to worry about damaging your ‘do.
After sun skin tips to try at home:
· Forgot your SPF at the beach? Cool milk compresses soothe the skin and help to retain moisture so sunburn can heal properly. Over-the-counter anti-inflammatory medications like ibuprofen aid in lessening redness and discomfort. Make sure to also keep your body (and in turn, your skin) well hydrated!
NEW Green Apple Shampoo and Conditioner
I want to start by saying I am now a huge fan of Head & Shoulders products! But before I was sent the products I had an image in my head of the product that was not pleasant. Where this came from I have no idea but I would have never used the products if they were not sent to me for review.
My close friend of many years swears by Head & Shoulder & loves it. I never asked or didn't want to insult her but I always wondered why she would used this product if she didn't have "flakes" per say? Now I see why she loves & is a loyal customer of Head & shoulders.
Head & shoulders also caters to men so they don't have to use girly scented products :) But please keep in mind Tim did really like the green apple because it had a nice scent that wasn't girly! As seen below are more manly than normal hair products!
I received free samples to properly conduct this review & the opinions of this product are solely mine. Opinions may vary to my own. I did not receive any monetary value to conduct this review.