Thursday, June 6, 2013
Introducing the FIRST ever appearance of the Madagascar Penguins in a mobile game!
Now your child has the opportunity to join DreamWorks Madagascar’s Skipper, Kowalski, Private, and Rico as they embark on an adventure to save the Zoosters. Alex, Marty, Melman, and Gloria have been kidnapped by enemy agents and the penguins are in need of a final team member that can help them in this mathematical covert operation. They will need to use their cunning, bravery, and mathematical skills to rescue their friends.
As an operative, your child will be equipped with the latest in penguin technology. Kowalski has devised an incredible device—the Equationator—that uses math to create fuel made out of soda. Your child will use their math knowledge to produce soda fuel to power special jet packs in order to launch an aerial assault on enemy bases and rescue the Zoosters!
Hours of adventure and learning await your child as they utilize simple, intuitive gameplay to fly their jet packs. They will solve fun yet challenging math problems that will help them fuel their equipment to aid the penguins and save the Zoosters.
- Play with your favorite Madagascar friends: Team up with Skipper, Kowalski, Rico, and Private to save the Madagascar crew!
- Hours of engaging physics-based gameplay: With over 80 levels of gameplay and a variety of jet pack ammo, your child won’t be able to put the game down!
- Make math exciting and fun: Practice addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division with 3 difficulty modes to address your child’s specific needs. Your child will encounter thousands of math problems ranging from 1st to 4th grade, consistent with nation-wide school standards for mathematics.
- Exciting boosts and upgrades: Power-ups will be at your child’s disposal to make their gameplay experience more enjoyable as they free the Zoosters!
- Explore the world: Your child will fly across the globe as they visit New York, Paris, and more!
This game is nice to have on your phone for when you are stuck in a car or stuck in a place where your child is bored. Instead of letting them play any old game why not make it educational and have them learn while they are having fun? It is also a great idea for a kid that is having trouble with math. We all know that if we are enjoying something, we are more likely to learn from it!
You can find the latest info. on games on jumpstart's facebook page.You can also visit the Jumpstart website!
“Disclosure: I was provided with a JumpStart promotional code at no cost JumpStart in order to test the products’ abilities and give my own personal opinions on it. The opinions I have given are mine and may differ from others but were not influenced by the company or the free product provided.”